The European Magpie is the only non-mammal known to be able to recognise itself in a mirror

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sliding Door


This picture brings to mind the ever present crash test dummie. Apparently, it's a forgone conclusion to wrap these figures in designer jeans. All that extra cargo space adds to the appeal of the figure. My problem is that in my field notes I never wrote down who the owner of the shoes were in the over abiding transition of the dummie and driver. Can anyone tell me or give clues as to the nature of this beauty!

Magpie

4 comments:

  1. I hesitate to identify the owner, as she may be embarassed to see her behind thus displayed, but I'm going to venture a guess that it may be my mom's, since we owned several Aerostar vans of this vintage, and they were often decked with Illini stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my guess, but I wasn't going to be the first one to suggest it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember a van like this at all, nor do I think that we would have tied stuff to the top. That wasn't our M.O..

    All Whiteford behinds look the same, for better or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rachel. There can be little doubt.

    ReplyDelete