Love the frames. Dal -- didn't remember you wearing skirts in 8th grade!Lovely shade of avacado on that fridge!
Thank you Uncle David for putting a smile on my face!
Sweet Mary, mother of all the saints. If I remember correctly, I was wearing a big "night shirt" that said "Dallas" on it, and then I just put a sweatshirt over that. Not that that makes it any more manly. But hey, I was comfortable. Sue me.Sheesh.
Love the frames. Dal -- didn't remember you wearing skirts in 8th grade!
ReplyDeleteLovely shade of avacado on that fridge!
Thank you Uncle David for putting a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteSweet Mary, mother of all the saints.
ReplyDeleteIf I remember correctly, I was wearing a big "night shirt" that said "Dallas" on it, and then I just put a sweatshirt over that. Not that that makes it any more manly. But hey, I was comfortable. Sue me.
Sheesh.